The Phantom Glass™ Lifetime Warranty covers damages, breaks, scratches, chips and/or user installation issues. Should any of these occur, Phantom Glass™ will provide a replacement for the life of the device. The standard “life” of a device is one (1) year and is deemed to be “End of Life” when the device’s successor is released. Phantom Glass™ will guarantee to provide warranty replacements for up to three (3) years from the device’s release date. After 3 years or after a product has become discontinued, warranty replacements will be subject to availability.
To submit a warranty claim, please email email@example.com with the following information. One of our warranty department representatives will be in touch within one business day!
- Full name
- Product/model purchased
- Purchase location
- Date of Purchase
- Copy of original receipt
- Photos and description of the issue
- Proof of original purchase is required for all warranty claims. Any claims submitted without proof of purchase may be denied.
- Shipping and handling fees will apply to all warranty replacements and are charged per product per claim submitted. S+H fees are calculated based on location/country.
- Warranty codes provided are per product and must be redeemed separately.
- Should packages be returned to Phantom Glass™ due to incorrect shipping information provided, unclaimed packages, etc., additional fees will be charged to resend.
- Free product samples or promotional giveaways have no retail value and are not eligible for the lifetime warranty program.
- Phantom Glass™ reserves the right to revoke the warranty privileges from the purchaser at anytime due to suspicious or fraudulent warranty claims.
- Click here to view our full warranty terms and conditions.